Mission, Principles, & Ambitions
To establish Justin Chiodo’s Franchise Performance Algorithm as a mainstream metric within the North American sports’ community. Striving to become the #1 resource that fans, athletes, and sport professionals rely on for Franchise Rankings and contextualizing the history of team sports.
Guiding Principles & Ambitions
- To uniquely bring to life the histories of the ‘Big 4’ North American team sports. Through quantifying and contextualizing historical results, interweaving the past into present day relevance like never before.
- To contribute something of great significance to the sports community, and in doing so, add value for these Leagues and their fans.
- For the Franchise Performance Algorithm to be acknowledged by fans as being the most detailed, comprehensive, and accurate project of its kind ever carried out.
- In the future, (when the site's foundation is completed and the TCS scoring systems are fully revealed), to then gain recognition from sports leagues as the most trusted metric for accurately quantifying their franchises' historical performance.
- Over the coming year, to expand the scope of the TCS Franchise Performance Algorithm to major US College Sports, Sport Cities, Major League Soccer, the Canadian Football League, the Olympics, and many other leagues around the globe.
- To offer a unique perspective on current topics occurring within the sports universe. To cover important elements of stories that the mainstream media overlooks. To become an important and respected voice in the sports community.
- To be steadfastly committed to accuracy and detail. To operate with integrity, transparency, and a high moral standard in all of our endeavors. To demonstrate the qualities of a true champion.